It’s a new year and a fine time to detail your car. We think it’s always a great time for automotive upkeep but now’s a terrific opportunity to make and fulfill the new year’s resolution to take care of vehicular business.
Car Care Connection can help you tune up your car, truck, or SUV with vital services like brake repair, AC repair, and more. Check out some of these compelling reasons to do so.
Best Reasons to Detail Your Car for the New Year
- Improve Your Vehicle’s Longevity
- Deep down, everybody knows they should follow a regular maintenance service program for their car, including items like oil changes, battery checks, wheel alignments, tire rotations, etc. These are the most effective ways to stretch your vehicle’s longevity as much as possible.
- Hold on to High Resale Value
- When you buy a new car from a dealership, its value drops off a cliff as soon as you drive it off the lot. There’s no way to avoid at least a 20% loss in value, but you can maintain some of it with preventative maintenance. So, if you’d like to hold on to some trade-in value later, then don’t forget to wash your car, give it the correct oil, and stay current with other basic tasks.
- Refresh a Dirty Interior
- Of course, you want a cleaner interior. What’s the alternative? Whenever you neglect to change filters, vacuum seats, and clean windows, it becomes much harder to breathe, see through the windshield, or even just relax while you’re driving.
- Tweak the Safety Features, Too
- What happens when you leave all that debris inside or outside of your headlights? You lose visibility in the dark. We also recommend checking a few other safety essentials, including the tread on your tires. You’ll thank us when you’re not skidding around the road on a rainy day.
- Don’t forget that we can even help you make your ride safer and more accessible with helpful accessories like nerf bars and side steps.
- Other People Will Want to Ride with You Again
- Gentlemen, would you like your girlfriend to ride with you once in a while? Then it doesn’t hurt to keep your vehicle in respectable condition, particularly the interior. You’d be surprised at how much of a difference basic cleaning can do.
These are a few reasons to detail your car with the helpful services of Car Care Connection in Sarasota. So, swing by our dedicated service shop anytime for brake replacement, wheel alignment, and more. Call us to schedule an appointment at 941-924-6199.